Three Cheese Hot Artichoke Dip
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 sliced thin green onions
- 1 (14 oz) can drained and chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 oz) package softened cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- dash Paula Deen's Hot Sauce
- dash Worcestershire sauce
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand held electric mixer until smooth. Then beat in the mayonnaise until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and stir together until combined. Transfer the dip to a pie plate or shallow gratin dish. Bake in a preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes until the top is golden brown and the dip is bubbling. Serve hot with crackers, tortilla chips, crostini or veggies.