Creamy Artichoke and Spinach Dip with Pita Chips
By Deen Brothers
- Servings: 3 1/2 cups
- Butter for coating dish
- 2 14-ounce cans artichoke hearts
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach
- 6 ounces Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 clove garlic
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon bottled hot pepper sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pita chips
Preheat oven to 375°F. Butter a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish; set aside.
In a medium bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients except the pita chips. Spoon the artichoke mixture into the prepared casserole. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden. Serve hot or warm with pita chips.