Three Bean Salad
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 (16 oz) can drained dark red kidney beans
- 1 (14.5 oz) can drained cut green beans
- 1 (14.5 oz) can drained cut golden wax beans
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Greek seasoning
In a medium bowl, combine first 6 ingredients.
In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard and Greek seasoning. Pour over bean mixture; cover and chill 4 hours, stirring occasionally.