Tangy Marinated Shrimp With Parsley or Chives
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 1 sliced into thin strips red bell pepper
- 1 lb peeled and tails left on cooked shrimp
- 2 tablespoons or Creole mustard brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons anchovy paste
- 2/3 cup or plain yogurt mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Paula Deen's House Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Using a large bowl, beat the oil, vinegar, and house seasonings together. Add the mayonnaise, anchovy paste, mustard and stir until well blended. Fold in the shrimp, bell pepper, onion, parsley and lemon juice. Place in refrigerator and marinate overnight.
Serve cold or at room temperature.