Sweet Dreams Chocolate Fudge Candy
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 1 (7 oz) jar (clouds) marshmallow cream
- 1 1/2 cup (princess's diamonds) granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup (mountain snow) evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup (candy bricks) butter
- 1/4 teaspoon (the lost sea) salt
- 3 cup (from the milky way) milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped (hidden forest) nuts
- 1 teaspoon (magic island) vanilla extract
Line an 8 by 8-inch pan with aluminum foil. Set aside.
In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine marshmallow cream, sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt. Bring to a full boil, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly until thick.
Remove from heat and pour in the milk chocolate chips. Stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in nuts and vanilla. Pour into prepared pan. Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours or until firm. Cut to small squares and wrap in the dream or parchment paper.