Stuffed French Bread
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 1 (2.25 oz) jar chopped optional dried beef
- 1 (0.7 oz) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (2 oz) jar drained and chopped pimento
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (8 oz) packages room temperature cream cheese
- 3 small loaves or any tough crusty bread French bread
Slice each loaf lengthwise to stuff, and remove the excess dough from the inside to make room for the stuffing. In a medium size bowl, combine all of the ingredients and mix well. Fill each hollowed bread with the mixture. Reassemble the loaves, wrap in plastic wrap, and refrigerate until ready to serve, approximately 3 hours.
To serve, slice the loaves into 1-inch sections.