Spinach and Strawberry Salad
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 1 (10-12 oz) package washed and dried baby spinach
- 1/3 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1 quart hulled and quartered strawberries
- 1 whole peeled, seeded, and finely diced cucumber
- 1/2 juiced lemon
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
In a large salad bowl, toss together the spinach, almonds, strawberries, and cucumber. In a small glass dish or jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the lemon juice, vinegar, sugar, oil and poppy seeds. Whisk in the glass dish or shake if using a jar.
Dress the salad right before serving.