By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 5 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 (12 oz) box finely crushed vanilla wafers
- 48 mini marshmallows
- 1 3/4 cups sweetened coconut flakes
In a bowl, combine the corn syrup, orange marmalade, and orange juice concentrate. Stir in the crushed vanilla wafers and knead together until moistened and well mixed. Use your hands to shape the mixture into 1-inch balls, filling each with 1 to 2 mini marshmallows. Roll each ball in the coconut to coat and store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.