By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 4 hard-cooked, peeled eggs
- 1 1/2 lb cooked, peeled and deveined shrimp
- 3 thinly sliced pearl onions
- 2 roughly chopped green onions
- 1 finely diced stalk celery
- for topping pepper jelly
- chopped, for topping fresh chives
- toasted and cut into toast points, for dipping bread
In a food processor, combine the cream cheese and mayonnaise, and blend until mixed through. Next, add the sour cream and eggs, and mix until combined. Then add in the shrimp, pearl onions, green onions and celery, and process until mixed together.
Scoop the dip onto a serving platter and form into a large mound with a hole in the top. Fill the hole with pepper jelly and top with chives. Serve with toast points for dipping.