Savannah’s Chicken Fajita Casserole
By Savannah FloydJUMP TO RECIPE
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 4 cut into thin strips boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 sliced into strips green bell peppers
- 2 sliced into strips red bell peppers
- 2 sliced into strips yellow bell peppers
- 2 large thinly sliced sweet onions
- red potatoes
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- your choice, to taste (such as Paula Deen House Seasoning, creole seasoning, stir-fry seasoning etc.) dry seasoning
Cut chicken breast into very thin strips, season with dry seasoning and stir fry until almost done, then add peppers and onions.
Boil potatoes and add them when they are almost done.
Add chicken broth for flavoring, and to make casserole moist. Add more dry seasoning to taste.