Savannah Hot Crab Dip
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon or lime juice
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 cloves or use two non-roasted cloves, minced roasted garlic
- 1/4 cup minced, optional green onions
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated pepper jack cheese
- 1 lb free of shells jumbo lump crabmeat
- 1 teaspoon Paula Deen Hot Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- to taste salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 325 °F.
Grate a cup of jack cheese and toss it into the crab meat. Then add Parmesan cheese, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, lemon, garlic, salt, dry mustard, hot sauce, ground pepper, and bind it with mayonnaise. Gently stir until thoroughly mixed. Bake for 40 minutes. Serve hot with crackers or toast points. Makes 4 cups.