Pumpkin Spiced Butter
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
Recipe from Cooking with Paula Deen magazine.
- 1 (1-pound) package unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter and remaining 7 ingredients at medium-high speed until combined.
Cover and refrigerate for up to 5 days, or freeze up to 3 months.