By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Cook time: 10-12 minutes
- Servings: 7-8 dozen
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup cold water
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- ½ cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons water
Preheat the oven to 325˚F. Grease one or two miniature muffin pans.
In a mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, and oil, and beat well. Fill the prepared muffin pans using about 1 tablespoon of batter for each cake.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cakes spring back when touched.
Dip the blossoms in the glaze immediately after removing them from the oven. Drain on waxed paper.
Mix the confectioners’ sugar, orange juice, butter, and water until smooth; set aside.