By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- for baking dish butter
- 2 (20.5 oz) cans refried black beans
- 1 (10 oz) can drained tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded plus 2 cups for topping Colby-Jack cheese
- for serving tortilla chips
Preheat the oven to 325 °F. Lightly butter a 2-quart baking dish.
In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the 2 cups of cheese for topping. Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Bake until hot and bubbly, about 25 to 30 minutes. Remove the dish from the oven and top with the remaining cheese. Bake until the cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips.