Hot Crab Canapes
By Deen BrothersJUMP TO RECIPE
The Deen Bros. Recipes from the Road
Servings: about 42 pieces
- 8 ounces flake
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped black olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 8-ounce box rich round crackers
Preheat the broiler. In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the crackers. Evenly spread 1 generous teaspoon of the crab mixture on a cracker, taking care to cover the whole cracker. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
Place the canapes on a baking sheet. Broil 6 inches from heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until hot and golden (watch carefully so they do not burn). Serve immediately.