Ham Fried Rice With Pineapple
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 sliced green onions
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 4 large eggs
- 4 cups cooked (leftover) white rice
- 2 cups diced (leftover) ham
- 1 (20 oz) can drained and sliced into bite-sized pieces pineapple rings
- 1 cup thawed frozen peas
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- to taste, for serving Paula Deen Hot Sauce
In a wok or large skillet, heat the vegetable oil over high heat. Add the green onion, garlic, ginger and eggs. Sauté until eggs are cooked and vegetables are golden, about 2-3 minutes.
Add rice and ham and cook until coated with the oil and slightly golden, another 2 minutes. Toss in the pineapple, peas and soy sauce and cook until all ingredients are heated through and well mixed.