Grilled Corn and Watermelon Salad
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 15
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 ears husks and silks removed sweet corn
- 4 cups seeded and diced watermelon
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped mint
- to taste black pepper
- to taste salt
Drizzle corn with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill, turning on occasion, until slightly charred, about 8 minutes.
Remove and cool, then slice the kernels off the cob.
In a medium bowl, gently toss all ingredients. Serve immediately or chill.