Greek Dolma Salad
By Deen BrothersJUMP TO RECIPE
The Deen Bros. Recipes from the Road
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds cherry tomatoes
- 1 large cucumber
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 16 pitted Kalamata olives
- 8 ounces stuffed grape leaves
In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, oregano, and salt and pepper to taste.
In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except the stuffed grape leaves. Pour the vinaigrette over the salad, turning gently to coat. Arrange salad on serving plates and top evenly with stuffed grape leaves.