By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 2 pints hulled strawberries
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 (48 oz) can pineapple juice
- 2 (6 oz) cans thawed frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 (6 oz) cans thawed frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 liter bottle lemon-lime soda
- 3 cups water
Combine the orange juice, lemonade and pineapple juice and stir well.
Bring 3 cups water and sugar to a boil in a heavy sauce pan and boil until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Let cool. Add the syrup to the fruit juices.
Place the whole strawberries into a ring mold. Pour in enough fruit juice to fill the mold. Freeze. Refrigerate the remaining juice.
When ready to serve, pour the fruit juice into a punch bowl and add the lemon-lime soda. Float the strawberry ice ring in the punch.