Fresh Fruit Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 2 pints hulled and quartered strawberries
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 peeled, cored and cut into 2-inch cubes pineapple
- 1/2 cut into 2-inch cubes cantaloupe
- 1/2 cut into 2-inch cubes honeydew
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
In a large serving bowl, combine the fruit.
In a mason jar, mix together the vegetable oil, lemon juice, white wine vinegar, sugar, poppy seeds, Dijon mustard and salt. Put the lid on the jar and shake until mixed together. Store the dressing in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Before serving, let the dressing stand to room temperature; whisk until blended.
Drizzle desired amount of dressing over the fruit, and gently toss to coat. Garnish with fresh mint if desired. Serve immediately.