Fast and Furious Thai Chicken Pizza
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 1 premade refrigerated pizza dough
- for dusting (can substitute flour) cornmeal
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Paula Deen Peanut Butter BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- chopped for garnish fresh cilantro
- chopped for garnish peanuts
Preheat oven to 425 °F.
Dust cornmeal or flour on your work surface and roll dough out to an 16″ circle. Place on a pizza stone or in a pizza pan (not deep dish). Evenly spread BBQ sauce over dough. Spread cheese on dough leaving a 1/2 inch border. Spread chicken over pizza. Finally, top with scallions, carrot and bean sprouts. Bake until dough is crisp and cheese is bubbly (about 10-15 minutes). Remove from oven and garnish with chopped cilantro and chopped peanuts.