Crispy Oven Zucchini Fries
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 beaten, with 1 egg white egg
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 sliced into 1/2 inch thick and 4 inches long zucchini
- cooking spray
Preheat oven to 425 °F
Add flour to a pie plate and whisk in some salt and pepper. Beat the eggs together in another pie plate.
In a third pie plate, whisk together the panko, Parmesan, smoked paprika, and another big pinch of salt and pepper.
Dip the zucchini in the flour, then in egg, and then through the breadcrumb mixture. Place on a sheet tray spritzed with non-stick spray. Bake for 10 minutes, flip, and continue cooking for 10 minutes more until golden and crisp.