By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 1/2 head shredded purple cabbage
- 1/2 head shredded green cabbage
- 2 peeled and shredded carrots
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 (15.25 oz) can drained niblet corn
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Paula Deen's House Seasoning
- 1 juiced lime
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
In a medium bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, onions and corn.
In a small bowl combine sugar, cumin, House Seasoning, lime juice and mayonnaise*. Pour over slaw mix and gently combine. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
*Cook’s Note: You may not need to use all of the dressing.