Bobby’s Lighter Bob’s Peppermint Pie
By Deen Brothers
- Prep time: 5 min
- Cook time: 10 min
- Servings: 8
- 20 chocolate wafer cookies
- 3 tablespoons light stick butter
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 7 1/2-ounce jar marshmallow creme
- 15 hard peppermint can dies
- 2 tablespoons low-fat 1% milk
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free non-dairy whipped topping
Put the cookies in a food processor and pulse until finely ground. Add the butter and process until crumbly. Press the crumb mixture evenly onto the bottom and up the side of a 9-inch pie plate.
Soften gelatin in water 5 minutes; set aside. Combine marshmallow crÃ¨me, candies, and milk in small saucepan and cook, stirring occasionally, over low heat, until candy melts, 5 â€“ 6 minutes. Transfer the marshmallow mixture to a large bowl. Stir in the gelatin mixture until blended. Let cool to room temperature; fold in the whipped topping. Pour the mixture into crust. Chill until set, at least 2 hours.