Baked Shrimp-Crab Salad
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 1 chopped green bell pepper
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 (6 oz) can picked free of any broken shells crabmeat
- 1 (4 oz) can medium shrimp
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup or buttered cracker crumbs breadcrumbs
Preheat oven to 350 °F. Grease a medium casserole dish or medium glass baking dish with butter.
In a large bowl, combine the bell pepper, onion, and celery. Add the crabmeat and shrimp, and then the mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce, tossing gently with a plastic spatula to combine. Spoon the mixture into the prepared dish. Sprinkle crumbs over top. Bake until a golden brown crust develops, about 30 minutes.