Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 5
- 2 lb ground chuck
- 1 lb cooked and crumbled bacon
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 14 slices Colby-Jack cheese
- 14 slider buns
1. Spray grill rack with nonstick nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350 °F to 400 °F).
2. In a large bowl, gently combine ground chuck, bacon, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Form mixture into 14 patties. Grill for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until a thermometer inserted in center registers 160 °F. Place cheese slices on patties; remove from grill, and let stand for 10 minutes. Serve on slider buns with desired toppings.