Air Fryer Hoisin and Honey Glazed Salmon
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
Cooking with Paula Deen Magazine
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 2 (8-ounce) salmon fillets, skin on
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon seasoned rice wine vinegar
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- sliced scallions
Preheat air fryer to 400˚F.
Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl, whisk together hoisin, honey, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger and vinegar. Brush glaze all over each fillet.
Spray basket or rack of air fryer with cooking spray. Place fillets skin side down in basket or rack.
Cook for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and cilantro. Garnish with scallions.