Truffled Creamer Potato Salad
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 2 1/2 cups small creamer potatoes
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons black truffle oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. In a large saucepan, combine potatoes and water to cover. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer for about 6 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Drain, and cool slightly.
2. Cut potatoes in half; place in a medium bowl. Add chives, sour cream, truffle oil, salt and pepper, tossing gently to coat. Serve warm.