T-Bone Steaks with Garlic Parsley Sauce
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- 1 minced shallot
- 1 cup packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon plus more for seasoning salt
- 2 1 1/2-inch t-bone steaks
- freshly ground black pepper
For the steaks: Spray the grill rack with nonstick, nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
Brush both sides of the steaks evenly with 2 tablespoons oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill the steaks for 5 minutes per side, or to desired degree of doneness. Remove the steaks from the grill and let stand for 5 minutes. Serve with the garlic parsley sauce.
For the sauce: In the work bowl of a food processor, combine all the sauce ingredients. Pulse until the mixture is finely chopped. Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate up to 3 days.