Steak with the Works
By Deen BrothersJUMP TO RECIPE
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1/2 cup sport peppers
- 2 tablespoons sport pepper juice
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons softened butter
- 1/4 cup finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 1-inch-thick boneless rib-eye steaks
Combine the tomatoes, onion, peppers, pepper juice, oil, relish, celery salt, and black pepper in a large bowl. Toss to coat well. Set aside.
Combine the butter and cheese in a small bowl until creamy. Mound the butter mixture into a small bowl.
Spray a grill rack with nonstick spray and preheat the grill to medium-high. Add the steaks to the grill and cook, turning once, to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer the steaks to plates; top each steak with 1 tablespoon of the butter mixture. Serve with the salad.