By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 oz) package marshmallows
- 3 cups puffed rice cereal
- 12 oz melted white chocolate
- for decorating shredded coconut
- for decorating red gel icing
- for decorating black licorice laces
- to lubricate cookie cutter or knife non-stick spray
Prepare a 9×13 baking pan: line with wax paper, leaving a piece on each side overlapping the baking pan for easy removal.
In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and stir in marshmallows until completely melted. Remove from heat, stir in the puffed rice cereal and toss to coat completely.
Press into a baking dish and let set up.
Use cookie cutters, a knife and your hands to make ghost shapes from the marshmallow cereal mixture.
Dip into melted white chocolate and decorate with red gel for the eyes, licorice for the mouth and a little shredded coconut for the flowy bottom of the ghost.