South of the Border Chicken
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 5
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 oz) can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 cooked, boned, and chopped or 4 cups leftover cooked chicken whole chicken
- 11 1/2 oz package flour tortillas
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
In a large bowl, stir together the three kinds of soup and the tomatoes. Stir in the chicken.
In a greased 13 x 9- inch pan, layer the tortillas and the chicken mixture, beginning and ending with tortillas. Sprinkle the cheese over the casserole and bake for 30 minutes.