Shrimp Boil Potato Salad
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 1 pound boiled baby Yukon gold potatoes, cooled to room temperature and halved
- 2 ears boiled corn, kernels cut from cob and cooled to room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Creole mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/2 pound medium cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Garnish: lemon wedges, fresh parsley, ground black pepper
In a large bowl, combine potatoes and corn. Set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, parsley, lemon juice, mustard, sugar, Creole seasoning and garlic until combined. Gently fold in shrimp. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour. Garnish with lemon wedges, parsley and pepper, if desired.