Prime Rib Sandwich with Caramelized Onions, Arugula and Horseradish Cream
By Paula Deen
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Leftover sliced thin prime rib
- 1 large sliced thinly Vidalia onion
- 4 such as ciabatta or sourdough, split lengthwise and toasted sandwich rolls
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup baby arugula leaves
In a large skillet over medium heat melt the butter.
Add the onions and cook until golden and caramelized, about 15-20 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, and horseradish.
Spread generously on each side of the rolls.
On one side of the roll layer prime rib slices, caramelized onions, then arugula.
Top with remaining half of roll.