Paula’s Pork and Pineapple Kebabs With a Creamy Grape Salad
By Paula Deen
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 5
- 4 boneless boneless pork chops
- 1 cup cut into 2-inch cubes pineapple
- 2 cups red grapes
- soaked in water bamboo skewers
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped and toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- for serving butter lettuce
Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
In a medium bowl whisk together apricot preserves and soy sauce. Place pork chops in the marinade for 5 minutes.
In a separate medium bowl, add cream cheese, sugar, pecans, mayonnaise and sour cream; mix well. Fold in red and green grapes and brown sugar.
Place pork chops on grill and cook for 5 minutes per side. Place on cutting board and cut pork chops into 2-inch pieces.
Onto a soaked bamboo skewer, place 1 piece of pork, 1 piece of pineapple and 1 grape. Repeat. Serve with the creamy grape salad.