By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 2 wedges pineapple
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2 peeled banana
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 juiced lime
- 2 cups ice
- 2 long-stemmed, for garnish cherries
- 1 spritz for garnish whipped cream
- 1 sprinkle for garnish shaved coconut
- 2 sprigs for garnish mint
- 2 for garnish drink umbrellas
- 2 for garnish fun straws
Add frozen pineapple, coconut milk, banana, honey, lime juice and ice cubes into the carafe of a blender. Blend for 1 minute.
Pour into 2 fun glasses and top with a wedge of pineapple, whipped cream, a cherry, shaved coconut, mint and a drink umbrella for garnish.