Nutty Orange Chicken Salad
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 1 rib celery, diced
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 2 large hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped and toasted
- 1/4 cup scallions, sliced, white and light green parts
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups (about 3-oz) Boston lettuce, for serving
- 1 (15-oz) can mandarin oranges, drained, for garnish
In a large bowl, combine the celery, chicken, eggs, walnuts, scallions, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Divide the greens equally among 4 to 6 plates. Serve the chicken over the greens and garnish with the orange segments.