By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 4 (1 1/2 lb) cooked or 4 lobster tails or 1 1/2 lbs lobster meat lobsters
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 inner stalks of with leaves, finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 split and lightly toasted rolls
- melted for brushing butter
Remove the meat from the lobsters, chopping any large chunks into bite-size pieces. In a bowl, combine the lobster meat, mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
Cook’s Note: Place lobster salad in refrigerator for 5 to 10 minutes. This allows the salad to absorb the flavorings.
Brush cut sides of the rolls with melted butter and fill with the lobster salad.