Lobster Club Sandwich
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 1 cooked, medium diced lobster tail
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup baby arugula
- 1 small thinly sliced tomato
- 4 slices cooked crisp bacon
- 4 slices thick white bread
Toss together the lobster meat, green onions and parsley in a medium mixing bowl. In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and lemon juice. Add half of the lemon mayonnaise mixture to the lobster. Season with salt and pepper and fold together.
Spread 1 side of each slice of bread with the remaining lemon mayonnaise mixture. Top 2 slices of bread with arugula, tomato and bacon. Spoon the lobster salad on top. Cover with a second slice of bread. Cut the sandwich in half, diagonally and secure with frilly toothpicks.