Lighter Homemade Irish Liqueur
By The Deen Bros.
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 5
- 1 (14 oz) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups fat free half and half
- 1 cup Irish whiskey
- 2 tablespoons light chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
Combine the condensed milk, half-and-half, whiskey, syrup, coffee powder, vanilla and almond extract in a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to a large pitcher and chill at least 2 hours.