By Deen BrothersJUMP TO RECIPE
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 (1 oz) packages instant sugar-free vanilla pudding
- 6 cups (1%) low fat milk
- 3 tablespoons or 1 teaspoon rum extract light rum
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated, plus more for serving nutmeg
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat half and half
Whisk together the whole milk and instant pudding in a large bowl until blended and smooth. Gradually whisk in the low-fat milk, rum or rum extract, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Cover and refrigerate until well chilled, at least 8 hours or overnight.
Just before serving, stir in the half-and-half until blended. Ladle into cups and sprinkle with more nutmeg if desired.