Jamie’s Salad With Maple Red Wine Vinaigrette
By Jamie Deen
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 10
- 1 small (1 1/2 lb) peeled and diced butternut squash
- 3 tablespoons plus more for drizzling olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 minced shallot
- 2 cups spring mix
- 1/2 head leaves torn into bite-size pieces radicchio
- 1 sliced Belgian endive
- 1 cup sliced in half seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped salted and roasted pistachios
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
Place the squash on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Toss and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
Using a glass jar with a tight lid, combine the olive oil, vinegar, maple syrup, Dijon, shallots and a pinch of salt. Shake well to combine.
In a large salad bowl, combine the squash, spring mix, radicchio, endive, grapes, pistachios and feta cheese. Top with the salad dressing and serve.