Jamie’s Salad With Maple Red Wine Vinaigrette
By Jamie DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 1 small (1.5-lb) butternut squash, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 cups spring mix
- 1/2 head radicchio, leaves torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 Belgian endive, sliced
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup salted and roasted pistachios, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
Place the squash on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Toss and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
Using a glass jar with a tight lid, combine the olive oil, vinegar, maple syrup, Dijon, shallots and a pinch of salt. Shake well to combine.
In a large salad bowl, combine the squash, spring mix, radicchio, endive, grapes, pistachios and feta cheese. Top with the salad dressing and serve.