Hurry Up Chicken Pot Pie
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 1 1/2 cups instant biscuit mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 2 hard-boiled sliced eggs
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup chicken broth
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
In a greased 2-quart casserole, layer the chicken, eggs, carrots, and peas. Mix the soup, chicken broth, and season with salt and pepper, if desired. Pour over the layers. Stir together the biscuit mix and milk, and pour this over the casserole. Drizzle butter over the topping. Bake until the topping is golden brown, 30 to 40 minutes.