Fruit Salad With Cream Cheese-Pecan Topping
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 2 cups halved green grapes
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 sliced starfruit
- 1 (8 oz) package softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
In a serving bowl, combine the blueberries, blackberries, cantaloupe, grapes, strawberries and starfruit.
In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese and lemon juice at medium-low speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
In a separate medium bowl, beat the heavy cream at medium-high speed with an electric mixer until slightly thickened. Gradually add the confectioners' sugar, beating until soft peaks form. Gently fold into the cream cheese mixture; spread over the fruit. Sprinkle with chopped pecans. Serve immediately.