Crunchy Salad With Cocoa Vinaigrette
By Paula DeenJUMP TO RECIPE
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1 cup roasted and chopped almonds
- 2 thinly sliced celery ribs
- 1 chopped English cucumber
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- shaved, for garnish Parmesan cheese
Mix together the arugula, almonds, celery and cucumber. Set aside while you make the dressing.
Whisk together the mustard, cocoa powder, balsamic and olive oil. Drizzle the salad with enough dressing to coat. Toss well together. Serve in individual bowls and garnish with shaved Parmesan.