Chocolate Spice Cupcakes
By Stefani Pollack
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 90 seconds
- Servings: 2
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4½ teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon ground allspice
- ⅛ teaspoon ground ginger
- 4½ teaspoons milk
- 1½ tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ½ egg, lightly whipped (approximately 2 tablespoons whipped egg)
- whipped cream
Whisk flour, brown sugar, cocoa powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and ginger in a small bowl. Mix in milk, butter, and egg. Divide evenly between two silicone cupcake liners.
Microwave on medium for one minute. Microwave again on medium for thirty seconds. If the cupcakes do not bounce back when lightly touched, repeat this step.
Top with whipped cream and sprinkles. Serve warm.