Team Buttercup is on a break this week, as I join Mark Ballas on Team Butterball! I’m missin’ Louis a whole lot, but let me tell you—Mark has made this switch-up week so much fun. Until it’s time for y’all to tune in and vote, take a sneak peek behind the scenes!
1. We made sure we got a good family shot while my boys were in town visitin’ us!
2. My sons, Bobby & Jamie, actually surprised me with their trip to L.A.! They showed up to support their mama, and it meant the world to me havin’ them in the audience while I danced.
3. I am so lucky to have landed a great partner like Louis.
4. Louis is the newest addition to our family. He fits right in, doesn’t he?
1. Louis and I danced the Cha Cha last week to Aretha Franklin’s “Respect”. It was such a fun number, and I really let loose.
2. I absolutely adored our costumes this week. They made me feel really sassy!
3. Alfonso Ribeiro did such a wonderful job hostin’ this week, but we sure missed Tom! Our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family right now.
4. I just love that I have had the opportunity to make so many new friends!
1. This week is switch-up week, and I am partnered up with Mark Ballas. He is just so much fun to spend time with!
2. Mark & I are workin’ hard to perfect all the steps for the Jive this week.
3. Here’s a peek at one of our dance moves! Get ready, y’all!
4. Dance rehearsals are hard work, but they’re a lot of fun, too!
Season 21 of Dancing with the Stars continues on Monday at 8PM EST. Make sure to tune in and vote for #TeamButterball!