It was close, but Louis and I made it through week 3. Unfortunately, I had to say goodbye to my fellow Georgia girl and friend, Kim. I sure hope our next routine makes y’all proud and that all y’all will tune in and vote for Team Buttercup! In the meantime, enjoy lookin’ through some of my favorite photos from this past week!
1. I had so much fun cookin’ up a healthy meal with Kit Hoover & Billy Bush from Access Hollywood Live!
2. I was so honored that I was able to cut the ribbon for the brand new kitchen on Access Hollywood Live! Thank y’all so much for havin’ me!
3. Nancy O’Dell, Michelle Williams and I are showin’ off our manicures at the Women of Evine event!
4. Speakin’ of, here are the women of Evine on the red carpet for the event at Villa Blanca!
1. Louis & I stopped by Extra with my friend Mario Lopez.
2. My good friend since high school, Susan Greene (affectionately known as Bubbles), joined us on her last day visiting me in LA!
3. I am so lucky to have landed a great partner like Louis.
4. If you didn’t already know, Mario is a Dancing with the Stars alum, too! In fact, he was the season 3 runner-up. The boy can move!
1. Louis and I sure did look the part of Lovey & Thurston Howell, and we had such a ball dancin’ to Gilligan’s Island. Though I still do wish I could have been Mary Ann. I’ve always loved her. And it was an honor that the real Mary Ann, Dawn Wells, was in the crowd cheerin’ us on!
2. Ginger and the Skipper looked great, didn’t they?
3. Louis choreographed such a great routine, and the set was just wonderful.
4. What a wonderful group of people that I can call my friends and what wonderful television shows that were represented on this past week’s show!
1. Two of my sweet grandbabies joined Louis and me on stage for judging.
2. Louis and I were so happy once we found out we were safe for another week.
3. My sweet Henry had a good time with his Ginny in the red room!
4. My grandbabies, Henry & John, made my day when they stopped by to see me before the show.
Season 21 of Dancing with the Stars continues on Monday at 8PM EST. There’s another elimination next week, so be sure to tune in and vote!