Salad is one dish that often gets overlooked when Thanksgiving planning begins. Everyone gets excited about pies, stuffing and of course turkey, but rarely do you hear mention of the humble salad. We think every great meal starts with a well-made, fresh salad, so take a moment to consider this easy but rewarding course.
Since it’s Thanksgiving and you’re pulling out all the stops, the salad should be no different! Put everyone in the right state of mind with a Spinach Salad With Warm Bacon Dressing, an impressive looking 7-Layer Salad or a classic Caesar Salad with fancy Parmesan crisps. And you can never go wrong with a tart and delicious Cranberry Salad for your holiday meal.
Make any of these recipes, and your guests won’t just be talking about your dessert, they’ll be praising your salad!
Recipes in this collection:
- Cranberry Salad
- Spinach Salad With Warm Bacon Dressing
- Lady and Sons’ Salad
- 7-Layer Salad
- Roasted Beet Salad With Cocoa Vinaigrette
- Caesar Salad With Parmesan Crisps
- Cranberry Pineapple Gelatin Salad
- Garden Salad With Fried Okra Croutons
- Fresh Green Bean & Tomato Salad
- Spinach Salad With a Hot Blackberry Walnut Dressing
- Buttermilk Avocado Dressing
- Mom’s Bacon Dressing
Get all of the recipes here: Thanksgiving Salads
What is your favorite salad to have at Thanksgiving?