Deen Bros. Dry-Rub Baby Back Ribs with Vinegar
- Cook time: 30-60 min
- Servings: 6
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper or to taste
- 4 pounds baby back ribs
- 1 cup white vinegar
In a small bowl, stir together all ingredients except the ribs.Rub spice mixture all over the ribs. Cover and refrigerate ribs for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
Cook on grill for 45 minutes. Baste with white vinegar and cook another 15 minutes. Double wrap in foil and hold in cooler with tight fitting lid for an hour. Cooler makes ribs tender and the hour allows time for cooking side dishes.